Job Opportunity at WASSHA-Store Officer January 2021 The main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day WASSHA operations. Work closely with other departments, ensure cleanliness and arrangement of all store areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
He/she also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions/orders and the delivery challans, invoices are checked and filed in the appropriate folder. Maintains par stock, inventory and stock records every month and compiles records of expenditures/consumptions etc.
Join Our Telegram Group for Job Updates CLICK HERE
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Group and Team Leaders.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Financial Controller (FC) and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS – Material Management System.
- Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
- Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Driving Job Tanzania
Secretary Job Tanzania
Receptionist Job In Tanzania
Hotel job Tanzania
Hotel job Dar es salaamHotel Jobs ZanzibarHotel Jobs Arusha
Teaching Job Tanzani
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
- Relevant diploma or degree in Supply Management or related business discipline.
- Previous store management experience with stock control responsibility.
- Experience of at least two years in a similar position.
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit their applications to [email protected] indicating:
Why you think you qualify for this post
Current CV, indicating relevant experience based on previous tasks; and skills that you are bringing into the organization.
Names and contacts of three referees who have supervised you in your previous working history.
Email subject should indicate the region you apply for.
Deadline for application is 31 January, 2021.
Telephone calls will not be entertained