Customer Operations Analyst
Job Opportunity at Vodacom-Customer Operations Analyst Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
The Analyst is responsible for collecting, manipulating and studying data to reveal ways to improve the business, this also include conducting full lifecycle analysis and translating stakeholder’s requirements into reporting deliverables
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data. During the research, the analyst might seek out experts in the area related to the situation to learn more about it and potential solutions. The analyst might also request the assistance of other data analysts.
- Collect and manage data using a variety of methods, such as data mining and hardcopy or electronic documentation, to improve and/or expand database info.
- Make recommendations about the methods a company should use to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Communicate the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- In the report, offer several potential solutions, such as new business processes or process improvement, training need method or technology; or employee or departmental changes
- Manage consolidated operational reporting for Customer Service departments and each section’s performance.
- Manage daily dashboard
- Tracking and managing all initiatives and challenges across all the sections
- Technical Skills, Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 3 years relevant experience (Research & Analytics, Marketing Customer Service Operations, Advance Excel skills, PowerPoint). Solid interpersonal, analytical skills and customer oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Strong database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods.
- Excellent use of Excel and other analytical tools.
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Change and Adaptability
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY