JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at TANROADS-Material Engineer
Job Opportunity at TANROADS-Material Engineer Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency aimed at providing cost effective and sustainable maintenance and development of the road’s networks and construction of Airports in Tanzania Mainland to support the social – economic development of the country. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KAGERA on behalf of Chief Executive Officer, TANROADS, seeks to recruit qualified and competent with high integrity Tanzanian Citizen to fill the following vacant posts on contracts terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance).
JOB TITLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
- She/He must be a registered Professional Civil Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or Pavement or Material Engineering.
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age limit is not above 35 years.
- At least 2 (Two) years with good work experience in the same field from reputable organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake road inventory, condition and traffic count surveys;
- To investigate sources and quality of construction materials along the roads;
- To identify sources of road accidents
- Plan and conduct laboratory operations for the development of fabrication procedures and material that meet specifications and standards
- To attend regular site meetings and prepare minutes;
- To supervise contractor at site and force account operations;
- Creating technical reports for customers
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 27.03.2021 at 16:30pm Hrs.
Please apply to;
P O BOX 02,
BUKOBA – KAGERA.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.