Job Opportunity at Tabono Consult-Office Administrator January 2022
Role: Office Administrator
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Reports to: Operations Manager
Job Opportunity at Tabono Consult-Office Administrator January 2022 Make sure staff adhere to company policies, procedures and guidelines in carrying out their daily tasks
- Ensure safe working environment for staff and other stakeholders visiting the company premises
- Schedule for vehicle services, fuel refills and other logistics requirements to make transportation of goods smooth at all times
- Taxes and Licenses Compliance: The holder of this role is expected to file for taxes, tax estimates, process payments of taxes and licenses applicable in transport and logistics industry
- Payroll and Benefits Management: be on top of preparing payroll schedules, disbursement of salaries
- Accounts Payable Management: Make sure received invoices are processed and paid within the agreed period
- Accounts Receivable: Bill clients and follow up on settlement of the invoices and perform necessary transactions such as credit notes when necessary
- Cash Flow Management: Ensure management of cash coming in and going out of the business in such that there are no operational hick ups resulting from not forecasting cash flow
- Reporting: The role requires Financial, Management, activity reporting as it will be communicated
- Cash Management: Performance of bank reconciliation, managing petty cash and making sure expenses have been retired
- Filing: Make sure transactions have sufficient supporting documents that can easily be accessed and tracked
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions.
- Make sure the office runs smoothly by making sure all utilities are available.
- *These tasks represent some of the activities to be done but is not an exhaustive list.
- High level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- At least an Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Strong sense of personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Desire to learn.
How to Apply:
If you are up for the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your CV to email address email@example.com indicating the role you are applying for as subject. The deadline for application is Friday, 27th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa