Communications & Resource Mobilization ManagerSustainable Agriculture Tanzania
Job Opportunity at Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania-Communications & Resource Mobilization Manager Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is a grassroots organization with registration number 00NGO/R/0833. SAT works closely with small scale farmers on organic farming and stakeholders like universities, companies and governmental extension officers. Its holistic approach is built on the four pillars dissemination, research, application and networking. An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing organisation awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organised and professional person with passion for organic agriculture, community development, a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
Job Title: Communications and Resource Mobilization Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative communication manager who loves portraying the work SAT is doing. The person should have interest in organic agriculture, likes to create stories with words and pictures to inspire people for the work of SAT.
The communication manager is responsible for conveying Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania’s (SAT) internal and external messages. He/she will communicate SAT’s activities and achievements to the organic movement and to other relevant stakeholders. Internal communication shall increase collaboration, cohesiveness and team spirt. External communication represents the image of SAT on an international scale.
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Driving Job Tanzania
Secretary Job Tanzania
Receptionist Job In Tanzania
Hotel job Tanzania
Hotel job Dar es salaamHotel Jobs ZanzibarHotel Jobs Arusha
Teaching Job Tanzani
The goal is to run the Communication Department for allowing the organisation to build and strengthen partnerships in Tanzania and outside the country. The objective is to present SAT as a vibrant organisation to stakeholders, interested parties and to the public, to share the success stories of organic farmers through our website, social media and our newsletter, to advertise SAT services, to support grant applications and to enable and foster communication among staff and SAT farmers. For being able to achieve this in an excellent way, the communication manager will be close to the Operations and Programme CEOs, so that he/she can feel the heartbeat of the organisation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Having a bachelor or master’s degree in communication or marketing field (being capable to translate scientific language into English and German which can be understood by not-scientific people).
- Having passion for agroecology and organic farming
- Having passion for creating positive impact in our world
- Being proficient at working with others
- Having excellent communication skills in English, German and preferably Swahili
- Having excellent writing skills in English, German and preferably Swahili
- Having basic software skills for layout and homepage design
- Having Photography Skills
- Having Research Skills
- Being profound in proofreading
- Having strong leadership skills
- Motorcycle Licence
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- To have knowledge about SAT activities and agroecology
- To have adequate and updated promotional material available
- To update homepages (SAT, NLO and SAT Holistic Group Ltd) and regularly used Social Media
- Regular Newsletters on a monthly basis
- Develop Marketing materials for promotion and sale of SAT FTC trainings
- Grant and Proposal Writing
- Planning and Reporting
- Maintaining Customer and Donor Relationship
- Public Relations and International Relationship Management
- To contribute to Mkulima Mbunifu (MkM) magazine Develop a yearly plan for communication department (incl. Budget)
- Prepare internal and external communications plans and policies
- Monitor progress and activities of the department (e.g. Activity plan)
- Research and prepare relevant subject matters, write speeches and prepare presentations
- Reporting and Progress Updates
- Attend meetings and read project reports to be aware about the current activities
- Proof-reading of project reports
Applications must be sent in soft copy to [email protected]
CV including current contacts of three references, media portfolio, copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, motivation letter all submitted before 1st February 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.