JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at NMB Bank-Forensics Officer April 2021
Job Opportunity at NMB Bank-Forensics Officer April 2021 To develop and implement anti-fraud policies and procedures, to ensure reduction of fraud incidences.
- Review and Identify risks in the products and fraud Management procedures
- Monitor fraud incidents.
- Maintain the quality of investigation plans and procedures.
- Effective evaluation of alleged fraud incidents.
- Ensure that fraud investigation procedures are observed and maintained.
- Ensure that fraud reports are understandable and clear for management decisions.
- Drive effective fraud prosecutions and recommendations.
- Ensure that all fraud-related occurrences that are assigned are efficiently and thoroughly investigated and resolved within the required period.
- Advice the bank management on remedial actions to reduce fraudulent activities in the bank.
- Work with law enforcement organs i.e. Police Force, PCCB, Courts on matters relating to fraudulent/ illegal activities.
- Facilitate fraud awareness training to the new staff and bank staff.
- Ensure that all fraud reports are compiled and submitted as per forensic guided manual.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and attitude necessary to establish and maintain positive working relationships with all personnel and management.
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentations and individual discussions with managers and employees.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle the coordination of multiple priorities
- Independent judgment with strong analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Must have investigation skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Law, Economics, Banking or Finance.
- A background in audit, law enforcement and legal is an added advantage.
- Two years’ experience of forensics investigation in a reputable organization.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.