JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at Intra Health – Senior Capacity Advisor for Strategic Information April 2022
Job Opportunity at Intra Health – Senior Capacity Advisor for Strategic Information April 2022 The Senior Capacity Advisor for Strategic Information will lead Capacity Development for Strategic Information (SI) and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities for a global project. They will conduct and finalize organizational assessments on SI and M&E using the NUPAS+ and PSCIA tools and coordinate the with ASAP II consortium member on digital solutions for local implementing partners (LIPs). They will oversee consultants assigned to local implementing partners and review workplans, status of deliverables, ensure high quality and timeliness of documents, and oversee the adaptation, implementation, and monitoring of training courses (in-person and on-line) for M&E staff. They will also develop a tool kit for local partners for SI and M&E for LIPs. This position will report to the Team Lead for Capacity Development. Open for candidates throughout Africa. Expected 30% time travelling in Africa.
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree or higher in Public Health, Demography or relevant similar field from an accredited university/college is required.
- At least seven years’ experience with a PhD, or 10 years with a Masters, in successfully developing and implementing effective M&E systems required.
- Experience with M&E for PEPFAR-funded programs with a focus on building capacity of local entities and government counterparts in MEL
- Experience providing capacity development support to LIPs
- Familiarity with mapping software (Arc-GIS, QGIS, etc.) and data analysis software such as SPSS, Stata, Excel and data visualization applications required
- Strong quantitative/qualitative and analytical skills and ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience working in partnership with host governments, international donors, and implementing partners.