Job Opportunity at International School Moshi February 2021
Job Opportunity at International School Moshi February 2021 Established in 1969 as International School Moshi, the school was the first in Africa to become an International Baccalaureate school, and joined the UWC movement 1 year ago as UWC East Africa. We are the 18th UWC school worldwide and the second in Africa.
International School Moshi, Moshi Campus Invites applications for the position of a HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Applicant must have following minimum qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources
- Good communication skills (both English and Kiswahili)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Applications)
- 3 years experience.
Apply by e-mail and in writing to the address below and enclose:
- A Letter of Application showing how you meet the criteria for the post
- A full CV/Resume
- Copies of qualification certificates
- A list of at least three professional referees
- Please note that e-mail addresses and telephone numbers must be Included.
Director, International School Moshi
P.O. Box 733, Moshi.
Email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 February, 2021