JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at FHI 360-Administrative Assistant April 2021
Job Opportunity at FHI 360-Administrative Assistant April 2021 FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in a Administrative Assistant – Mwanza for USAID Tulonge Afya Project. The project seeks to improve health status, especially of women and youth, through the promotion of positive health practices in households and communities
The Administrative Assistant manage office support operations and provide administrative and financial management support to the Zonal Office. Key position elements include: administrative support to the office; financial monitoring of activities; coordination of logistics for the Zonal team; and management and processing of all associated forms and data at the Zonal Office Will also ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of the Project.
- Providing support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
- Ensuring accurate keeping of all records for the zonal office.
- Preparing payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
- Responsible for the filing of payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop and travel retirements
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinating all administrative support services for the field office (as relevant).
- Coordinating logistical organization of Zonal workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and clients.
- Preparing workshops schedule/payment to participants.
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
- Coordinate all travel details/logistics for the project staff, consultants and other project visitors including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Coordinate all records and storage of supplies for the Zonal office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration with 1-3 years’ relevant experience; OR Advanced Diploma in similar field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow.
- Routine coordination with FHI360 employees and consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
- Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Time management skills, both in planning and organizing work to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may apply online by uploading their Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to E FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.