Job Opportunity at Engineers Registration Board-Senior Receptionist
Job Opportunity at Engineers Registration Board-Senior Receptionist The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania.
The Board hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who arc in Public Service with Check numbers and preferably Regulatory Board or similar Institution for the Post of:-
SENIOR RECEPTIONIST – ERBOSS 4 (1 Post)
Holders of Form IV/VI certificate with a pass in English who has undergone the Telephone Operator/Receptionist course at a recognized institution and completed at least five years satisfactory service in that grade.
By promotion of Receptionist I who has shown good performance and who has served in that position for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Receive and manage the front desk for visitor;
- To keep visitors register book;
- To Receive and channel incoming telephone calls and internal telephone requests, and also dispatching and receiving letters;
- To operate and maintain Switchboard;
- Directing office visitors to the officers in question;
- To Keep telephone call register;
- To maintain internal and external Telephone Director; and
- Any other duty assigned by the AR-FA.
Age Limit – 25- 45Yrs
Terms – Permanent and Pensionable
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
- Names and addresses of three referees,
Applicants currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees from foreign examination bodies or Universities should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) or The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
All applications should reach the undersigned by hand, email or by post mail on or before April 30, 2021.
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road, Tetex House, P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam
E-mail: email@example.comPokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa