Dar es Salaam
DCB Commercial Bank
Job Opportunity at DCB Commercial Bank Plc Tanzania – Head of Personal Banking June 2022 DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a private commercial bank dedicated at uplifting the standard of living of low, middle income people in Tanzania for more than 20 years now. In 2008 it became the ﬁrst bank to be listed in the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). The Bank has a total of 9 branches, with 8 branches in Dar es Salaam and 1 branch in the city of Dodoma.
In line with the current strategy, we are looking to recruit a dynamic and innovative Head of Personal Banking with out- standing integrity and good record of achieving growth, maintaining sustainability and enforcing accountability.
The Head of Personal Banking should possess excellent communication skills with a solid knowledge of banking processes. sales and customer service experience. Expertise in managing person- al, micro and small business accounts and building long-term relationships with customers.
- Developing, executing and monitoring strategic and tactical business plan;
- Developing and document work plans and ensure timely implementation and evaluation of the plans and projects;
- Using data to determine who to partner with, and where to establish service outlets and place agents;
- Maintaining quality service to customers and ensuring attaining of a positive and high net promoter score;
- Implementing eﬀective customer retention and loyalty programs; Ensuring all support systems and infrastructures are maintained and are being utilized optimally;
- Periodically reviewing and amending existing policies, operational systems, procedures to ensure strong internal controls;
- Identifying operational and other risks in the function and ensure they are mitigated;
- Developing strong service-based culture teams;
- Identifying skills needed and facilitate continuous training to enhance productivity.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in any business-related ﬁeld; Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Five years’ sales experience in ﬁnancial services with extensive knowledge of personal banking products;
- Credit analysis and eﬀective communication skills;
- Ability build and maintain strong relationship with customers, partners and agents.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certiﬁcate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-COM-06/2022 on the subject of the email. To be considered, applications MUST be submitted through email@example.com not later than 01 July 2022. Hard copy applications will not be accepted
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa