Information System Officer
Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank-Information System Officer CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable candidates to fill 2 vacant positions of Information System Officers existing in the Department of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) at Head Office, Dar Es Salaam.
The Business Applications Specialist (BAS) is responsible for providing operational support and maintenance of healthcare of business automation applications which includes but not limited to;
SAP SuccessFactors (Cloud-based HRMIS),
SAP ERP (Technical & Functional Modules), SAP FIORI, SAP PO (Process Orchestration),
Back-Office Operations System (Account Opening, Fund Transfers, Card Applications, Chequebook request, KYC Update, Signature Retrieval, etc)
End-to-End Credit Management System (Loan Origination, Rating, Disbursement, Management, Collection ,Write-offs etc)
Customer Relationship Management system (CRM),
Operational Risk Management system (OPRISK),
Document Management System (DMS),
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services through a network of 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 12 Mobile branches and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) terminals. Similarly, the bank has scores of Microfinance partners and institutions through which pertinent services are rendered to all customers. We currently have 450 Microfinance partner institutions. CRDB Bank was the first to offer Agency Banking services in Tanzania at the beginning of 2013 and we now have 3286 FahariHuduma agents across the country. The Bank also operates through Internet and mobile banking services.
To be a leading bank, which is customer needs driven with a competitive return to shareholders.
Providing competitive and innovative financial solutions through digital transformation to achieve distinctive customer experience while caring for our people and delivering a sustainable contribution to the society.
At CRDB Bank, we subscribe to the doctrine of excellent customer service. All our efforts and dedication are employed towards attaining the most memorable experience for all our clients. Our corporate values are anchored on professionalism, responsiveness, accountability, commitment, team playing, innovation, courtesy and efficiency.
We maintain an informal but productive environment that cherishes wisdom, nurtures intellect and celebrates talent. All ideas at CRDB Bank are considered valuable contributions and each employee is encouraged to share any innovative and inspiring ideas.
As has been our experience, an open environment brings out the best in our staff. We have an open door policy that enhances support, friendship and professional collaboration. There are no “walls” at CRDB bank, everyone is accessible from our most junior staff all the way through to our top management and CRDB Board of Directors.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Facilitate automation of new and existing business applications
- Ensure infrastructure systems and services are operating at optimal level to ensure business functions, high availability and recoverability
- Implement and/or upgrade applications and provide second line support for Production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- To research and recommend for innovative ideas, and where possible automation for system administration task. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale
- Work with Change/Release Management process stakeholders for successful change execution
- Ensure systems performance tuning and results experience and constantly review of application logs to ensure no suspicious alerts of system issues
- Daily systems and server’s health checkup (Running processes, CPU utilization, Memory utilization, Load average etc.)
- The use of formal issue trackers or ticket management software to track progress on issues until resolution and closure
- Respond rapidly to and resolve help desk requests
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Ensure that backups of all administering applications are being performed daily and are tested on regular basis
- Working with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents. This may involve gathering technical information requested by them, and discussing and challenging their findings. Be available 24/7 when needed
- Participate in appropriate in-service and workshop programs and attend any required meetings
- Collaborate with other systems administrator on implementing new sever technologies and new computer technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management’s direction
- Define, document, maintain best practices, and support procedures (configuration, operational etc.)
- Support and provide guidance to CRDB Bank employees on issues related to business applications
- To create, amend and delete/disable system’s user accounts as per requests and procedure
- Coordinate with all relevant departments with regards to training and testing on new and existing and upgraded business applications
- Receive software fixes from vendor, verify and apply.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Understanding of Infrastructure technologies including networks, servers and databases
- Understanding the core functions of the business unit, policies and procedures of assigned systems
- Understanding of application and system architecture concepts
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Reasonable interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to respond to help desk requests in a reasonable time
- Team player who exhibits effective interpersonal skills with a collaborative style
- Ability to create and deliver results in a highly collaborative environment
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Driving Job Tanzania
Secretary Job Tanzania
Receptionist Job In Tanzania
Hotel job Tanzania
Hotel job Dar es salaamHotel Jobs ZanzibarHotel Jobs Arusha
Teaching Job Tanzani
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or similar).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices
- SAP System Administration Certifications is an added advantage
- At least 1 year of general ICT Systems support experience in banking environment.
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent tasks under time constraints, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholder
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 January, 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY