Digital Marketing Officer
Job Opportunity at Crdb Bank-Digital Marketing Officer February 2021 Responsible to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create and implement Social Media content strategy for campaigns and product marketing.
- Understand and evaluate key technical and tactical trends in digital marketing.
- Create and publish content calendar for all digital marketing channels including social media, email, SMS, and the App error-free.
- Planning, executing and optimizing Influencer Marketing activities to make sure the Bank gets ROI.
- Plan out, create and optimize engaging contents for both organic and product related with the best formats for all digital channels to maximise organic reach and shareability.
- Create, manage and optimize digital ads to maximize ROI across all digital channels and platforms including social channels, video channels, email, display & remarketing.
- Leverage on digital trends and competitor benchmarking to optimize digital marketing executions across digital channels including social media.
- Working closely with online advertising partners to make sure the bank gets maximum visibility and value for money.
- Create and dispatch push notifications (both App and web) to subscribers who opted in to drive platforms’ usage in the App and website as well.
- Create, manage and optimize email marketing campaigns for customer engagements including; upselling and cross-selling banking products and services.
- Leverage on CRDB staff in maximizing our content reach by sharing with the staff groups WhatsApp and Facebook Groups.
- Conducting live coverage on social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for bank events, product launches or any live coverage assigned by your line manager.
- Making sure the entire website is updated with the latest bank information and product details and campaigns supporting all departments on posting contents on the website.
- Reviewing and updating messages on all digital channels to make sure they align with overarching brand messages.
- Tracking, reporting and optimizing digital performance on a weekly and monthly basis and per campaign.
Sales &Marketing Job Tanzania
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Driving Job Tanzania
Secretary Job Tanzania
Receptionist Job In Tanzania
Hotel job Tanzania
Hotel job Dar es salaam
Hotel Jobs Zanzibar
Hotel Jobs Arusha
Teaching Job Tanzania
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree in marketing, Business or any related field.
- 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Exposure to multi-faceted, strategic marketing responsibilities a plus.
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritize accordingly.
- Best in creative writing and storytelling.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Growth-minded, lateral thinker, eager to learn so that he/she improves overall marketing executions.
- Better understanding of multimedia designs.
- Knowledge of using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads, Play Console and Sendgrid.
- Solid experience of using website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY