JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Limited- General Manager – Credit & Operations
Bank of Baroda
Job Opportunity at Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Limited- General Manager – Credit & Operations Bank of Baroda, a leading nationalized bank in India is an international bank. It ranks 182 amongst the top 1000 in the world. The Bank of Baroda has worldwide presence by way of 10 Subsidiaries, 1 overseas joint venture, 1 overseas associate and 46 branches at overseas Centre. It is second largest public sector banks in India.
Bank of Baroda entered Tanganyika way back in 1956 and remained till nationalization of financial institutions upto February 1967. The Bank had three branches in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi at the time of nationalization under Arusha declaration. The bank had come back to play its role in the economic development of the country and well-being of the people of the United Republic of Tanzania in October 2004.
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Limited is fully owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. As part of the expansion program bank needs human resources for their operations in Tanzania. Presently the Bank has branches in Dar es Salaam, Arusha and Mwanza.
The Bank is providing full-fledged banking operations and serving the people in all walks of life. The bank is financing businessman, traders, manufacturers, retailers, individuals, employees of well established companies, institutions, government departments, SMEs etc. in addition to other Banking Services.
Position: General Manager – Credit & Operations
Major responsibilities shall include:
- Monitoring the performance of units of Bank who are responsible for resource mobilization and its deployment. He/she will be overseeing Branches, IT Department, Credit department, Operations department, and Forex & treasury department.
- Oversee Credit & Operations functions of subsidiary and associated compliance and risk.
- Monitoring and Functioning for Business development of bank.
- Implementation of Management business strategy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate shall have minimum qualification of Masters Qualification in one of the following discipline:
- Finance and accounting, Banking, Marketing, Information Technology, Forex and/or Credit.
- Candidate shall possess the in-depth knowledge about credit analysis, appraisal, pricing etc.
- Candidate shall possess the working knowledge in Risk, and Finance.
- Candidate shall have minimum of 05 years of experience in Banking at senior management or equivalent levels (like Credit, Treasury & Forex).
- Candidates shall have Strong analytical ability; excellent communication skills; outstanding organizational and leadership skills; Problem-solving aptitude.
- A General Manager will be expected to plan, organize, lead and control the daily operations and Credit Departments of our Bank.
Who can apply: Candidates holding Local Citizenship i.e. Tanzanian Nationality only can apply for the requested Job opportunity.
Remuneration: Successful candidates shall receive a competitive salary and other benefits in accordance with the status of the Bank in the industry.
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the required qualification and experience shall apply in writing accompanied by Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a passport size photograph and copies of all supporting documents related to academic qualification and work experience attached to the CV, providing postal as well as E-mail addresses and telephone numbers. In addition they shall provide names and postal and E-mail addresses of two referees who will be contacted to furnish confidential reports to successful candidates to the following address.
Bank of Baroda (T) Limited.
Plot no.149/32, Ohlo/Sokoine Drive,
P O Box No.5356,
Dar es salaam, TANZANIA
Email: [email protected]
Phone no: +255 22 2124472/87, 2124461 (CM), Fax: +255 22 2124457
The management reserves the rights of shortlisting and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30th June 2021 before 5.00 P.M. (East African Time).