We are looking for a Fleet Manager in Kurasini, Tanzania to join our Operations Team.
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tracking reports, accident reports, and other reports required internally or externally.
- Ensuring trucks load, clear borders, keep moving, unload, and clear the port efficiently,
- Documentation and pre-alerts to clearing agents.
- Preparations of fuel orders and delivery notes,
- Uploading drivers per diems, road tolls, and other trip-related expenses to M-PESA,
- Coaching drivers for continual improvement through proper communication and guidance.
- Management of Loading and offloading trucks (including interchanges for containers)
- Briefing on truck status in meetings.
- Hold and document trip briefs and de-briefs.
procurements and supply Jobs in TanzaniaRecords management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Driving Job Tanzania
Secretary Job Tanzania
Receptionist Job In Tanzania
Hotel job Tanzania
Hotel job Dar es salaamHotel Jobs ZanzibarHotel Jobs Arusha
Teaching Job Tanzani
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in Logistics or a related discipline
- Must have extensive knowledge in Out Of Gauge shipments
- Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Have the ambition to help drive the growth of a growing company.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY