Job Vacancies Reliance Insurance – Head of Claims and Risk Survey April 2022
Job Vacancies Reliance Insurance – Head of Claims and Risk Survey April 2022 Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having pan reginal presence in Dares Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya and Dodoma.
The company offers full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull and Aviation Etc. Reliance had been making a steady progress and has establishes itself as a reliable player with high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
A qualified Head of Claims and Risk Survey is required by the company. The candidate will be a member of the management team and will be in charge of claims management and risk assessments. There will be more responsibilities including
- Supervise the work of the claims department reasonably, effectively so that the claim ratio/outgo remain within the prescribed band and yield underwriting profit for the Company.
- Inhouse assessment of all motor and non-motor claims as far as practicable.
- Wherever the external surveyors are required for assessment of major claims, pro-actively engaging in the claims settlement process to ensure fair settlement.
- Achieve a high degree of client satisfaction in the settlement claims
- Risk survey for all major and medium level risks as they will be assigned.
- Conduct training for all members of the claims team, including branch managers, on all claim assessment matters and risk management and risk survey.
- Regular interaction with brokers or clients for effective claims service
- Monitoring reinsurance recoveries.
- Responsible for the continued development and timely updating of the claims procedure manual and claims handling policies.
Minimum required qualification and experience
- Experience of minimum ten years in claims and risk survey
- Experience in handling motor and non-motors assessment as well as risk survey of industrial and non-industrial risk.
Mode of Applications
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. 0. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 22nd April 2022Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa