Job Opportunities at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)Mwanza and Moshi- Technical Operator
Job Description :
Please indicate your preferred location (Moshi or Mwanza) on your application
Job Opportunities at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL)Mwanza and Moshi- Technical Operator Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits) It is a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second largest beer company with a market share of around 25%.
SBL was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited and changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002, and commenced commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam. The company was acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three breweries located in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for running/operating the machinery as well as do regular maintenance on the machines.
- Operates and monitors the equipment according to the SOP
- Adheres to Environment, Health and Safety procedures and standards
- Performs equipment shutdowns according to the SOP
- Run the equipment at the rated speed
- Capture data and update on provided reporting platforms
- Maintain high standards of hygiene by keeping the equipment and surrounding areas clean
- Deliver product that meets all quality requirements
- Run equipment in compliance with the design parameters
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and safe operation of all machinery under his/her indirect control.
- Conducts look-listen-feel inspections of the equipment and initiate work requests
- Solves situational problems by using troubleshooting tools
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of science in food science and technology/ BSc in chemical and processing engineering.
- Experience in handling machines and autonomous maintenance for at least 3 years in manufacturing industry
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Mwanza
Job Posting Start Date : 2022-08-10-07:00
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa