Job Vacancies at Medical Teams International (MTI) April 2022
Job Vacancies at Medical Teams International (MTI) April 2022 Medical Teams International (MTI) provides medical and dental care in 32 countries. The organisation was founded in 1979, and sends teams of volunteer medical professionals and medical supplies to respond to disasters. It also works with partners on long-term health promotion initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of non-profit accounting
- Knowledge of ERP systems and computerized accounting software such as Sage, Unit4, etc.
- Skilled in using ERP system to process financial transactions
- Skilled in explaining financial procedures to non-finance staff
- A good command of both written and spoken English, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain detailed records with high accuracy
- Highly organized with good quantitative ability
- Ability to prioritise to manage competing tasks
- Ability to act with integrity and maintain the highest ethical standards
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to support MTI Calling and adhere to the MTI Code of Conduct
This position may require occasional travel to health facilities located in remote areas with very basic living conditions.
NOTE: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff in this position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills are also subject to change based on the changing needs of the job, department, or organization. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by Medical Teams International as the requirements of the job change.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa