Job Opportunities at KCB Bank Tanzania May 2022
Digital Sales Officer
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
Job Opportunities at KCB Bank Tanzania May 2022 Digital sales officer is responsible for building up and managing a high-quality customer portfolio on internet banking, mobile banking, and agents’ network around his/her vicinity. The Digital sales officer shall organise his/her work effectively, maintain a good quality portfolio and champion the effective service delivery on digital channels.
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential KCB bank customers on digital channels.
- Searching, assessing, accepting, and processing prospect agents’ applications to become KCB bank wakala (Recruitment).
- Conduct first time (activations) and routine trainings to approved agents and customers on mobile and internet banking, to ensure users can use the said services.
- Submission of all tools of trade which are provided by the bank to customers immediately after approval.
- Ensure agents premises are branded (both internally and externally) properly by approved bank standards to ensure visibility by both existing and prospect bank customers.
- Monitoring customer activities, ensure compliance to bank policies and procedures, and conduct periodic visits to their business places/premises (Relationship Management).
- Growth of customer turnover and NFI as per the agreed target
- Manage customer relationships and ensure complaints/disputes are sorted on time.
- Activation of dormant customers on mobile, internet and agency banking.
- Cross selling of other bank products.
Key responsibilities and approximate time split:
New Business Development 50%.
Recruit new quality business within the allocated market.
Proactively create and develop business relationships with customers.
Build close working relationships with Branch staff, SME and Corporate team to create business opportunities.
Implement activities to deliver value added products and services at the agent location.
Fully understand the workings of agent banking, internet banking and mobile banking operations and risk strategy.
Customer contact (40%)
Customer contact involves discussions and negotiations with customers on business and operational issues
The role holder is responsible for managing and responding to customer requirements
Establish, build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers to develop, sustain and protect agent business.
Develop a deep understanding of the needs and requirements of customers’ businesses
Make sound commercial judgments in order to retain and fully develop customer base
Provide evidence of customer demand to influence new products / enhancements / solutions
Planning and research (10%)
Responsible for developing a personal sales plan to achieve targeted objectives and goals
Personal time management of day-to-day activities to maximize return on resources
Keeping fully updated on customer activities as reported in the media and via internal Group sources
Maintain and understand the business environment in which the customer operates
Constantly update knowledge on all products and services offered by KCB.
Bachelor in Banking/Finance or equivalent
A minimum of 1 year experience in the role
Professional qualification in Agent banking and card background / master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
Deadline: 2022-05-31 00:00:00
Corporate Affairs Manager
KCB Bank Tanzania
To build and maintain the Banks’s corporate image whilst creating business opportunities through effective Corporate Affairs initiatives including events management, Corporate Social Investments, PR initiatives and value adding exhibitions to increase shareholder’s value and improve brand visibility.
- PR strategies: Implement PR strategies to nurture a strong industry network, increase the bank’s awareness/visibility and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communications and media relations programs.
- Corporate Social Investments: Implement short and long corporate Social Investments programs (2jiajiri) to improve the bank’s good will and creating business opportunities and brand visibility, brand emotion and personality
- Sustainability and green agenda: Implement a sustainability and green agenda program that support the bank’s sustainable business and environmental as well as cost reduction
- Events: Prepare plans/proposals, drive, deliver internal and external customer events timely, end to end, cost efficiently that meet/exceed expected return on investment –ROI and improve brand engagement and brand visibility
- Internal communications: Implement internal communications plans to keep staff and management informed of what is happening both in internal and external environments,
- Logistics, planning and organizing: Responsible for all logistics, planning and organizing of value-adding exhibitions to ensure a healthy ROI and brand visibility.
- Basic research: Carry out basic research to understand the market trends and potential non KCB events/conferences and position the bank accordingly.
- Supplier relationship management: Responsible for supplier relationships management to ensure value for money and positive corporate image.
- New products and Branch Launches: Organize the launches of new products and new branches in a manner that will bring more customers to the bank and improve visibility and products penetration
- Analysing and proposing: Analysing CSR proposals and proposing for review/ approval to the CSI committee through the line manager
- Business cases and customer lists: Building business cases and customer lists, following up with procurement processes in order to organize value adding customer events whilst preparing event plans, after event evaluation reports and ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Stakeholder management: Engaging both internal and external customers to ensure not only excellent attendance to the event but also a healthy ROI whilst ensuring timely internal communications.
- Public Relations: Coordinate all media relations activities , leveraging on existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and media industry
- Good will enhancement: Improve the banks’ share of voice by value adding media and public engagements in a constant and consistent manner, monitor, analyze and communicate PR values on a quarterly basis Carry out prime monthly media interviews calendar as well as managing media inquiries and interview requests
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Marketing/ Mass Communications/Journalism/project management
- Master’s Degree in a Business related field is an added advantage
- Three (3) years of experience with similar responsibilities
Deadline: 2022-05-26 00:00:00Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa