Job Opportunities at Bank of Africa (BOA) Limited – Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Location: Head Office (DSM)
Job Opportunities at Bank of Africa (BOA) Limited – Relationship Manager Corporate Banking To directly manage a relationship covering a portfolio of corporate banking customers.
- To personally manage customer relationship and sustain corporate banking customer portfolio, build long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business.
- Responsible for business development both with new customers and with existing while managing reputation risk for the bank.
Scope of Duties: Business development
- Maintains and grows a profitable book of business through disciplined and proactive business development and relationship management.
- Highly focused on target client profile; understands their financial needs and effectively communicates our value proposition.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of Bank products and services to clients, communicates all key messages to clients.
- Analyzes the needs of clients and prospects in order to effectively recommend appropriate products or services and conduct interim reviews for both borrowing and non-borrowing customers.
- Attains established Bank production goals through active participation in sales management process.
- Monitor levels of complaints and quality handling of the portfolio.
- Participates in community events and networking activities to increase awareness and presence of the Bank in the community.
- Formulate business development strategies and objectives for the industry/segment to meet changing market needs.
- Effectively identifies key risk factors associated with business opportunities and clearly articulates a thorough credit recommendation.
- Prepares credit presentations and participates in the underwriting and credit approval process.
- Structures, underwrites and obtains credit approval, negotiates terms, and effectively documents credit actions and agreements.
- Ensures that all loans are documented completely and that any documentation or loan policy exceptions are addressed and resolved.
- Takes ownership for client relationship with the Bank.
- Prioritizes relationships effectively, and has an appropriate relationship management plan for each customer.
- Takes a consultative approach to understanding our client’s objectives, effectively identifies their financial needs, implements appropriate financial solutions, and undertakes ongoing review and assessment to ensure plan execution.
- Effectively collaborates with client service team, product team and senior management to ensure an excellent client experience.
- Anticipates client needs.
- Understands and addresses key relationship stakeholders, and key buying influences.
- Maintains a working knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures which impact commercial relationships
- Accountable for overall portfolio management, compliance and risk.
- Monitors direct and operating exposures of portfolio to ensure actual performance is consistent with approved limits and loan structures—and consistent with the understanding or expectations that informed our credit approval.
- Completes accurate and timely credit actions, including periodic reviews, renewals and modifications.
- Knowledge of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, prudential guidelines and guidance to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Interpret, analyze and evaluate data received from multiple sources of information
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively to the issues of customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively utilize computer technology. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Must be a self-starter, and have the ability to take ownership of high profile relationships with minimal supervision while effectively communicating with senior management.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of approvals within assigned parameters.
kills, knowledge, abilities/competencies:
- A University degree in Commerce, Finance, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience may be considered.
- 3-5 years of experience managing high value private or commercial banking relationships, and developing, structuring, underwriting, and negotiating, complex credit transactions
All internal applicants should fill the internal vacancy application form found on BNet, attach with your CV and Certificates.
All the applications have to be submitted not later than 17th May 2022 to;
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA – TANZANIA
NDC DEVELOPMENT HOUSE
OHIO / KIVUKONI STREET
P.O Box 3054
DAR ES SALAAM
through email: email@example.com
NOTE: We shall communicate to only successful candidates who will meet all the requirements above.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa