JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
How to register MadeniMIS Tamisemi | MademiMIS Debts-Claim &Login
How to register MadeniMIS Tamisemi | MademiMIS Debts-Claim &Login This Article Contain The meaning /Definition of Tamisemi MadeniMIS,How to use MadeniMis,How to Register in MadeniMIS,How to Login adeniMIS,How to Reset forgotten password MadeniMis here on Madeni management information System,Fomu za kuingia mfumo wa MadeniMIS,Huu ni mfumo wa madeni ya watumishi ,Madeni ya walimu.
What is MadeniMIS?
MadeniMIS is the Government Debt Management Information System. The system was established so as to enable all government workers to registers claims and debts both online. This system was technically prepared by the Division of Information Communication Technology and Division of Education Administration from the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG). For more information, read here.
The reasons for establishing this system (MadeniMIS) was to:
- Capture, track and manage teachers’ claims and debts (Non salary).
- Accurate records of claims and debts.
- Accountability and transparency
- Reduce teachers’ complaints.
- Increase morale
- Increase performance
How to use MadeniMIS?
Under this manual, a user will be able to understand the followings;
- Registers on the System
- User to login the system
- User to register claims
- To check the returned claim for corrections
- To check where the claim has reached
- For Head of Schools, HR Ofricers, etc.
MadeniMIS Tamisemi Registration, Debts, Claims, Login, How to Use
Before we take you there, we would like to give notify you that, after having tested the system, there are some features which may not work to some browsers. It is recommended even by TAMISEMI Officials to use Chrome browser when using the system.
We will attach swahili version later, but below is the step by step to main and most useful features to the systems as supported by relevant screenshots.
Here we go…
How to register on MadeniMIS – madenimis “regisration”
On your computer or Web supported phone like smartphone, etc.
- Open the web browser (Chrome) on your computer, smartphone, etc.
- On the address bar, search bar, URL, enter the following address: madeni.tamisemi.go.tz then the system will open.
- For the first time User, Registers for registration, a form will appear directing you to enter a Check number, then Click the button labeled Search and your personal service information form will appear/pop-up asking you to fill an inf0rmation in the following order.
- Fill in your phone number
- Fill in the Personal File / TSC number ( formerly TSD-number)
- Enter your Email address
- Then Enter Password and repeat to confirm (Password must be the combination of capital letters, numbers and special characters like ?,!/&%, etc.
- Fill your working Region Name
- Fill in the Name of your existing Council
- Fill the County in which you work
- Fill Sector relevant to the sub-sector concerned
- And finally fill in the Working Center/stattion
4. After entering the information above you will click on the button labeled Register, immediately after that you will receive a message on your computer indicating that you have successfully registered.
Now, in this English version article, Ajiraforum blog is describing how to star the claim on MadeniMISS system.
Assume you are now successfully registered, then it is a time you want to close the school, etc, for the break. It is now a time you must visit the system so you can register a claim for you to paid for break. Now We shall show how to do that for yourself.
- Open the Claims (Madeni then open >>>Yaliyoanzishwa)
For more information check the screen shot below…
2. After clicking on the “Yaliyoanzishwa” you will another window which will open to let you select the type of the claim you want to registers for. Refer the figure above this text. After that, you will continue with other steps according to the type of the claim you are registered for.
There are “Yaliyotumwa“, this is to let you view all the claims you have already sent.
“Yaliyorudishwa” this is an area where you will see all the claims which have been returned for you to correct or make an approval attempts.
“Madeni” – members in order to claim for debt, the claim should be valid and not yet paid for within a fiscal year. For example if you have claimed for transportation of your holiday break for this year 2020, but until 2021 you not yet paid, so when you will be applying for claim in the next year 2021, the claim which you applied for 2020 will turn into debt (Madeni) and not any more the Claim (Madam).
Attachments for MadeniMIS
To apply for the claim is the first and different thing. But the most important than the claim it self is an attachments which serves as the proof to the claim you are registered for. For example, if you are a teacher and you want to apply for holiday break payment claim, you must in any way attach the followings: Birth certificates of the people you said they are your dependants, marriage certificate of your spouse claimed to be yours, the application letter signed by your working station master/s, etc.
Actually, every claim has its own attachment. The attachment should be in the format of PDF so you can be able to upload it on the system.
madenimis tamisemi live registration
For more information, read carefully the full Swahili Language tutorial on how, where, when, which and what is necessary for to manage the system so far.
This article is written basing on the following keywords: www.tamisemi.go.tz 2020 download, ffars tamisemi go tz, www.tamisemi.go.tz sis, tamisemi news today, www.tamisemi.go.tz ajira 2020, ffars tamisemi go tz live login, madenimis “registration”, madenimis tamisemi go tz login, madenimis, madenimis tamisemi go tz, madenimis tamisemi, madenimis sign up, madenimis@2020, madenimis tamisemi live and uhamisho tamisemi.
MadeniMIS Tamisemi Swahili Manual
How to change MadeniMIS Tamisemi Password
You have now created your account now you want to change your password for further security concern, what will you do?
See here: You must be logged in so you can change the password, at the top right corner you will see ana account representing you. Click on that icon, the text “Taarifa zako za Msingi” will be seen, then click on that texts. After having clicked on that texts, the next window will pop-up, then scroll down the box you will find “badilisha neon la Siri” then change. For more clarification for Swahili version users view the following screenshot attached below.
To register or Login for madenimis tamisemi live registration, open below: http://madenimis.tamisemi.go.tz/
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA