HESLB public Notice: Release Date Names of Loan Beneficiary 2020
HESLB Notice To Public Date To Release Loan Beneficiaries Names. This Article is gonna Answer FAQ Like Majina ya waombaji wa mikopo 2020 yanatoka lini This pronounce official date Tarehe ya kutangaza majina ya wanufaika wa mkopo 2020 We would like to inform the loan applicants for the academic year 2020/2021 that HESLB has not yet released a list of students who have been loaned out. At present, the work of analyzing the loan application submitted is ongoing.
This report follows the existence of inaccurate information that is being circulated online that HESLB has announced a list of students who have been offered a loan for the 2020/2021 academic year.
In addition, such inaccurate information directs loan applicants to download the application (application) in their phones that will enable them to see the list of students scheduled for loan for the year 2020/2021.
We would like to inform the student loan applicants and the general public that the information is incorrect and has not been provided by HESLB and should be ignored.
Information will also be provided through the media, HESLB website (www.heslb.go.tz) and HESLB social networks which are twitter, instagram and facebook under the name ‘HESLB Tanzania’.
Read Also in swahili below:-
To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.
RECOMMENDED >> FULL FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR AFRICAN STUDENTS
- To assume responsibility for the control and management of all loanable funds as vested in the Board.
- To formulate the mechanism for determining eligible students for payment of loans.
- To administer and supervise the whole process of payment and repayment of loans
- To keep the register and other records of students loan beneficiaries under the Board
- To advise the Minister on matters of policy and of the law concerning provisions and recovery of loans to students.
- To establish operational links between the Board and higher education institutions with student loan beneficiaries for facilitating a smooth, efficient and effective administration of the loan funds
- To establish operational links with employers of loan beneficiaries for the purpose of facilitating the recovery of the loans granted.
- To establish networking and cooperation links on a mutually beneficial basis with institutions and organizations, be they governmental or non-governmental, local,foreign or international
- To conduct research and maintain a data bank on other local and external scholarships, sponsorships and awards that may be accessed by Tanzanian students in need or in search of opportunities and financial sponsorship or assistance for higher education and/or training.
- To ensure the overall efficient and effective implementation of the provisions of the Act and of any such other written law concerning Government loans and
- To perform such other functions as are conferred upon the Board by or under the Act or any other written laws.