JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Emap Boarding School Online Application Form 1 2023/2024
Emap Boarding School Online Application Form 1 2023/2024 The Electronic Ministry Application Platform (EMAP) platform is back up and operational, the Ministry of Education would like to remind parents. Those looking for Form One spaces for their kids in the upcoming school year can now begin applying online.
For Form One boarding spots in 2023, the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education will operate an electronic platform. With effect from October 2022 through February 2023, parents and guardians who intend to enrol their children in boarding schools are recommended to begin applying through the website www.emap.co.zw.
A candidate who has received an offer of admission to one school is not permitted to submit an application or be taken into consideration for admission to any other institution, unless the offer is rejected. The respective school heads will send the successful applicants an SMS to let them know. However, parents and guardians are cautioned that there are not many boarding spots available.
Emap How to Apply Form 1 Places 2023/2024
- Create an eMap form one application 2021 account
Visit www.emap.co.zw to create an account that you will use to manage your application. You will also use this account to check on the status of your application. Thus you should make sure you use a password that you will remember.
- Enter the Pupil’s Details
On the account creation page enter the required details including centre number, candidate number and date of birth using the details that appear on the pupil’s result slip. After you are done confirm that the pupil has been cleared by the former school and proceed.
- Fill In Your Contact Details
On the next form, you will need to fill in the fields for your mobile number, email (it’s listed as an optional field), password of your choice, and confirm password. (Make sure you keep the password safe). Click Register
- Sign In To The eMap Application Account
Your account will now be set up and you can then sign in using the link provided to begin the application process. If the link does not work you can click here to go to the sign-in page. On the page enter centre number, candidate number and password in the respective fields the click the sign-in button.
- Choose The Schools You Want
Click where it says apply for Form 1 place then select the province and district of your choice. You will see a list of available boarding schools. Choose the school you want and click apply. Repeat the process for the remaining two schools of your choice. Be Careful Here! Once you apply to a school you can’t change it. In other words, make sure you apply for the schools you want as there is no way of changing a school once you have applied
- Check The Status Of Your Application
You can follow up on your form 1 online application 2021 by clicking on the Check Status of Application button anytime you log in.
That’s it you are done. That is how to apply for a form 1 place online in Zimbabwe.
Emap Boarding School Online Application Form 1 Registration
You are responsible for adhering to all applicable Standard Terms and Conditions before using this Form1 enrolment platform. You committed to accept all of the MoPSE terms and conditions listed here by using this site. If you disagree with any of our Standard Terms and Conditions, you may not use this platform.
By creating a User Account on this platform, you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers which you choose and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware any unauthorised use of your password or account identifiers by others at [email protected]
2. Who owns or has rights in Ministry of Primary & Secondary Education (MoPSE), Zimbabwe eMAP Platform
2.1 All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this platform and its entire contents belong to the MoPSE.
3. Application of schools
- MoPSE reserves the right to limit the maximum number of schools that can appear on your short list at any given time subject to availability of vacancies.
- Once you apply to a school your application can show any one of the following statuses:
- Pending – application still under consideration
- Accepted – you have been offered a place
- Processed – once a particular school has accepted your Child, all the other outstanding schools’ statuses will automatically be changed to processed
- Rejected – your application was unsuccessful
- Once you decline an offer there is no guarantee that you will get the same offer back
- The offering of a place is done randomly from your shortlisted school
For more info Kindly Visit http://emap.co.zw/Form1Enrol/index.php