Job Opportunity at Mtibwa Sugar-Draftsman January 2021 Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
ABOUT MTIBWA SUGAR ESTTE
MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED is located in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and is part of the Food Wholesalers Industry. MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED has 15 total employees across all of its locations and generates $1.76 million in sales (USD).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Added Drafting.
- Minimum 5-year experience.
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
- Excellent in communication skills.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
- A passion for doing high quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
- Mental and emotional fitness.
How to Apply:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED
P.O Box 42,