Position: Commercial Manager
Company Name Tata International Limited Company
Location Dar es Salaam,
This position is responsible in Credit department for Alliance Finance Corporation Limited
Department – AFCL – Credit
- Responsible for the review and approval of commercial credit proposals and to maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure, defining limit of credit exposure based on financial assessments.
- Leads a team of credit approvers to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio by using various credit assessment tools
- Engage in the development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team members
- Review and develop credit approval policies and guidelines as well as participate in ad hoc projects of investigative or trouble-shooting nature on specific customer portfolio
- Ensure debt recovery procedures are fully effective and all available recovery options are utilized to maximize recovery outcomes. Manage any ‘extreme’ credit control situations
- Monitor credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Ensure compliance to company policy and submitting of various monthly reports and data to management and credit bureau as per banking regulations Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objective, Measure department performance with appropriate metrics
Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
High level understanding of retail finance is must.
Must have experience in credit risk management.
Commerce or Finance Graduate.
Good command of written and spoken English.
Relevant Experience of 8- 10-years
Location – Dar es Salaam – Tanzania
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa