Branch Coordinator Zanzibar
- Efficient and effective liaison with National Standards Body, importers, exporters and affiliates with the aim of expediting order processing.
- Efficient and effectively sending e-Certificates of Conformity and Non- Conformity Reports to clients.
- Effectively marketing SGS PVoC services.
Post school qualification.
Computer literate and Familiar with MS Office programs.
Trade experience in import or export or customs brokerage and/or banking and NGO procedures an advantage.
Detail and results oriented.
- Directly responsible for all set of accounts in Zanzibar.
- Attends to importer queries relating to specific issues of files directly under his/her supervision (includes giving status as to the progress of the files) by telephone or email.
- In line with proper communication to the importer by providing the progress of specific files, he/she should be adept in identifying the specific affiliate offices in charge of pending tasks. He is tasked to prompt these offices for action or into giving information as to the progress/status of specific files.
- Attends to affiliate requests relating to files directly under his/her supervision, especially for requests which necessitate contact with the importer.
- Closely works with affiliates to assist in acquiring information for accurate registration of SR and DSR.
- Plan and arrange for meetings with clients.
- Contact importers at affiliates’ request.
- Perform other sales activities as instructed by the management.
- Carries out certificate deliver tasks and audits incoming files.
- Notifies File analysts on Trade parties without party contact details.
- Actively attends and participates actively in team and company meetings/assemblies.
- Informs the Management of any violation of the code of ethics and commitment to integrity that occurs in the company’s premises.
- Performs duties or other responsibilities which may be assigned by the Management which is outside the specified job scope.
Method of Application
Send your applications to the below address before end of Day 31st July, 2020.
Human Resources Manager
SGS Tanzania Superintendence Co. Ltd
P.O. Box 2249
Dar es Salaam.