JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Drivers (Light vehicles) (5 Posts)
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Uchumi wa Kati) by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Drivers (Light vehicles) (5 Posts)
The person will be responsible to drive light vehicle in safe and professional manner on public highways, roads, and at various job sites to deliver/transport materials and personnel. The person will be reporting to the Human Resources Officer. Posted on mabumbe website
Duties and Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive Light vehicle in safe and professional manner on public highways, roads, and at various job sites to deliver/transport materials and personnel
- Perform Pre start checks to ascertain working condition of the vehicle and initiate/remedy problem solving where necessary;
- Obtains requisite authority on daily performance in relation to persons and/ or materials to be conveyed and delivered by having the right documents and instructions in order to keep truck for internal and external agent’s use;
- Timely counter checks loading and off-loading of materials, embarking and disembarking of persons by physical checks and counts where necessary in order to ensure that right embarking and disembarking and/or loading and deliveries is achieved;
- Skilfully and safely drives the vehicle in order to safe guard the safety of the vehicle, people and material;
- Prepares reports using simple format for record and further use;
- Maintains log book showing the details of the movement of the vehicle in order to monitor the efficient and effective utilization of the vehicle;
- Initiates carrying out routine service of the vehicle by alerting the concerned in order to keep the vehicle in long life service; and
- Carries out any other instruction related to his job as may be assigned from time to time aimed at improving the overall performance of the section.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Form Four (IV) Certificate plus Class “C” driving licence, Certificate in Motor driver’s Training from a recognised Institution, with At least three (3) years working experience from outside in the same field plus six months’probation period.
- Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline 7 June, 2020
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA