JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Palace Institute (PI) is a registered Private Institution in Tanzania, with the responsibility to train people on various skills which will gain them with competitive advantage in the labour market. The Institute provides Training Techniques, Faculty Support, Consultancy, Research as well as Teaching and Development of Hospitality and Entrepreneurship Training. Excellent facilities together with a quiet and pleasant atmosphere make it an ideal place for reflection and learning.
The Institute is inviting applications from suitable, qualified, experienced and competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacancy below…
Position: Administrative Officer
Station: Dar es Salaam
The Administrative Officer is responsible for assisting the Supervisor and staff in carrying out their daily activities of the Institute by organizing and implementing policies related to administration with a view of achieving Institute objectives.
The incumbent will report to the Managing Director.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual plan and budgets for section through consolidation of section plans and budget
- Correctly interprets Institute policies and procedures;
- Prepare Institute calendar and updating as needed;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report by consolidating section report;
- Organizing Institute’s special functions such as social and marketing events;
- Coordinate and control the cleaning of the office buildings equipment and surroundings by providing relevant tool;
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials; and
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Holder of a Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University. Having knowledge of Human Capital Management, Budgeting, Marketing and Accounting, especially as they relate to efficient supervision and administration of the Institute.
- Ability to assign, co-ordinate and review the work of subordinates;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the Public, Government and staff members;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Being able to market Institute’s products to the Public;
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision;
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
The post carry attractive salary and incentive packages.
Mode of Application:
- All applicants must be citizen of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
- Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae having three Referees and certified copies of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All required documents should be scanned in PDF format.
- All applications must be sent through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for Application is 06th JULY, 2020.
- Application letter should be directed to the following address:
DAR ES SALAAM.
NB: Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA