Sales Officers (5 Post)
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on farm Input use and management In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and International research Institutes. In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies the company is looking for self driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Sales Officers (5 Post) Mpanda, Bariadi, Biharamulo,Mbeya, Morogoro..
Report to: Zonal Managers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing and conducting sales visits/trips, demonstrating and presenting products to the current and potential customers.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Schedule and follow through on calls and emails with leads and current customers
- Maintains quality service by following and enforcing organization standards, proper handling of customer complaints and providing the best customer services.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Record and maintaining accurate records, prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Should hold at least form four Certificate.
- Must have a valid driving license of at least E class with at least three years’ experience in driving light trucks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of two year working experience in sales environment
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job tittle to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 10th July 2020 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867,
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa