JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
250 Government Job Opportunities at ILALA Municipal Council February 2022
250 Government Job Opportunities at ILALA Municipal Council February 2022 Ilala District is one of five districts in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, the others being Temeke to the South and Kinondoni to the North and Ubungo to the northwest. The 2012 National Tanzania Census states the population for Ilala as 1,220,611.
The administrative district of Ilala contains almost all government offices, ministries, and the Central Business District. It is the transportation hub of the city, as the Julius Nyerere International Airport, Central Railway Station and Tazara Railway Station are all within the district’s boundaries.
The residential areas are mainly middle- to high-income, among them:
- Upanga and Kisutu have the highest concentration of Asian communities within Dar es Salaam, with residents of Indian and Arabic descent. These areas contain colonial houses and mansions built in Indian, Arabic and European
- styles. Upanga is divided into Upanga East and Upanga West.
- Kariakoo is the shopping district of the city: shops, bazaars, and merchants sell products from foodstuffs to hardware. The Kariakoo Market contains the only underground section of the city. It is the major supply point of the food consumed by all Dar es Salaam residents.
- Tabata, Segerea and Ukonga are located slightly farther west from the city center.
- Ilala, among the middle-income suburb