PILOT IN-COMMAND (20 posts)
20 Job Opportunities at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)-Pilot in Command Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions in Commercial and Business Development and Operations and Technical Services Departments.
PILOT IN-COMMAND (20 posts)
Minimum Entry Qualifications and Working Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 4000 flying hours;
- Must have an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL), Multi Engine and Instrument Rating;
- Must have 1000 hours as a Pilot in Command; and
- An experience of handling a minimum of 18 tons equipment or above with a good performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To exercise final authority and responsibility of safety and security of the aircraft, passengers, crew and cargo through all phases of the flight as per ATCL Operational Manuals and Procedures;
- To ensure that all Operational Procedures and SOPS are complied with by all crew members and ground personnel;
- To ensure standards and quality of services and comfort to customers during the flight; and To advise the management on cost reduction procedures during operations of flights
APPLY >> Nafasi za kazi ya Secretary Tanzania kutoka kampuni mbali mbali
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme. Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon success for the position of Traffic Liaison Officer, Sales and Reservation and Aircraft Loader.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV),
Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs
Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020