JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
UWO OWL Login: Complete Guide to Access Learning Management System
UWO OWL Login: Complete Guide to Access Learning Management System Welcome to UWO OWL Login Article you will get Complete Guide to Access Learning Management System.
The University of Western Ontario’s learning management system is known as UWO OWL. It is an adaptation of Sakai created by Apereo.
How to log into uwo owl
To access Western University OWL,
- Navigate to owl.uwo.ca/portal
- On the top right of your screen, enter your Western ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Log In” to access your courses.
To access OWL as a Western University student, enter your Western ID (without the @uwo.ca prefix) and password. Use your non-Western email and password to log in if you have an OWL account but no Western ID.
Looking for your course in OWL?
When the instructor constructs and publishes the course site, the courses in which you are enrolled will show up on OWL. Sites are accessible through the Sites Nav Bar or the Sites Drawer at the top of the page.
- Log into UWO OWL
- Go to “Membership” on the left
- Go to “My Official Course Enrolments”
- Your official course enrolments will be listed (with links to the course site, if available).
If you’ve changed courses or sections recently, you’ll see the change in OWL within 24 hours.
How to access and organize your courses
Once the instructor constructs and publishes the course site, the courses you are registered for will show up on UWO OWL. Sites can be accessed either the Sites Nav Bar or the Sites Drawer at the top of the page. Your favourite websites can be pinned to the Sites Nav Bar so that you can access them quickly.
- Open the Sites Drawer by clicking on Sites on the top-right side of the Sites Menu
- Click the star icon beside the site(s) to pin it as a favourite site
- Click the Organize Favourites tab
- Click and drag your sites to reorder them in the Sites Nav Bar
- Click the close icon to close the sites drawer
- Refresh the page to update your Sites Menu
Additionally, you can archive or hide websites that you no longer need to view. The Sites Nav Bar or Sites Drawer will no longer display any archived or hidden sites.
- Go to your Home site
- Go to PREFERENCES
- Click Sites on the Tool Menu bar
- Select the site(s) you want to archive/hide
- Click the Update Preferences button at the bottom of the page