JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Applicants are invited to become a part of the University of Sydney’s GC Henderson Funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at University of Sydney in Sydney.
The University of Sydney was established in 1850, and is Australia’s largest research university. It offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees. It provides over 20 degrees of undergraduate and over 40 degrees of postgraduate coursework.
The University prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Subject to adequate academic results, this scholarship offers a grant equal to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) bursary rate for the following duration:
- For a PhD holder up for two years.
- For a Master by Research Recipient up to 1.75 years.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have concluded an anthropology lecture course.
- Applicants will have your undergraduate degree or equivalent completed within 4 years or less.
- Applicants must have willing to spend at least three months in the island(s) which history you are researching during scholarship tenure.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 7, 2020.