JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Treasury & Trade Solutions
Locations: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region
Job Function: Product Management and Development
Employee Status: Regular
Job ID: 20193401
The TTS Head plays a pivotal role for Citi as the carrier of critical strategic projects which are aligned to the Global TTS strategy, to power the payments transformation of the product offering and client experience across GSG, TTLCs Public Sector and FIs in Tanzania, for 300+L2 clients across the corporate, financial institutions and public sector segments. The Franchise has a growing set of new economy names, some of which offer the product line unique partnership opportunities. The TTS Head will be responsible for leading the effort around commercialization of technology spends and drive the innovation agenda of the bank in response to shifting customer business models, regulatory driven changes and changing client expectations. The TTS Head will leads a team of 3 senior experienced product specialists working in partnerships with Banking as well as GSG Head , Client Ops and entire Tanzania Franchise Management on matters related to Cash and , Trade products, projects, new products as well as regulatory change management. This role houses several actively progressing strategic projects (Digital Wallets, Tanzania Instant Payment Systems (TIPS), Instant Payments, government gateway-led) with significant client deposits and revenue impact and revenue upsides
- Develop a Cash Management and Trade sales & marketing plan in line with the organizational objectives.
- Develop and continually expand the target market of Cash Management and Trade, working actively with Cash Management Trade Product Sales Managers.
- Direct and support the preparation and presentation of sales proposals to account prospects across the target market.
- Identify and evaluate potential revenue opportunities in new and diverse markets including Public Sector.
- Target sales at the larger country flow opportunities.
- Actively manage the local currency liabilities of the bank ensuring growth and product innovation.
- Actively interface with Cash Management Payables and Collection Managers for effective marketing, acquisition and product X-sell.
- Ensure efficient and accurate product management financials, volume and trend analysis.
- Establish and maintain internal communication to Operations and Technology, Corporate Bank and FI group to support the enhancement of sales knowledge of current issues.
- Utilize above interaction to act as an oversight between the client and internal organizations in the effective service delivery of cash management products.
- Manage the advertising and promotion of Cash Management and Trade products.
- Manage the Sales Pipeline tracking system.
- Provide guidance on Cash Management and Trade products and create a conducive environment for direct reports’ personal development. Be a mentor to direct reports.
- Acquire new customers and identify new prospects.
- Develop and roll-out Cash & Trade products.
- Maintain high quality of service to existing clients.
- Work closely with RMs and O&T to ensure coordination in Marketing and complete customer service delivery.
- Train RMs and relevant staff on Cash & Trade products.
- Track revenues and monitor expenses within the department.
TTS product knowledge, project & management & thought leadership, product management & client facing skillset development and strategic thinking.
- Five years post-graduate experience with at least four years in sales and marketing, with a minimum of three years in a Managerial role.
- Experience in building, training, motivating and managing a team of sales managers and sales assistants.
- Experience in interacting with and influencing key decision-makers in corporate that fit our target market.
- Accountability and teamwork
- Team building
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Supervisory and people management skills
- Creativity and flexibility
- Good organization and coordination skills particularly coordination with Cluster matrix
- Analytical thinking
- Thorough knowledge of the end-to-end process for TTS products.
- Knowledge of Corporate Bank marketing strategy
- Understanding of liability management and growth
- Ability to recommend and implement process improvements
- Customer focus
- Process focus
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal relationships
- Presentation skills
- Customer service
Graduate qualification (post graduate an advantage).
Consistently well rated.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA