JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Procurement & Administration Manager at Akiba Commercial Bank (ACB) November 2022
Procurement & Administration Manager at Akiba Commercial Bank (ACB) November 2022 Procurement & Administration Manager at Akiba Commercial Bank November, 2022
PROCUREMENT & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer the primary purpose of the job is to develop strategies and processes to ensure efficient and competitive procurement of goods and services for the bank. The position is also responsible to oversee implementation of the administration and facilities processes and guidelines to ensure full support of the Bank’s operational needs.
- Develop procurement and administration strategies to ensure alignment of the Bank’s procurement plan and administration activities with the overall Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Monitoring supply markets and trends (e.g., material price increases, shortages, changes in suppliers) and interpreting the impact of these trends on company strategies.
- Handling and tracking expenditure (Capital expenditure & Operation expenditure) all the way through reporting and spend tracking.
- Negotiate the pricing and lead the unit and implement procurement activities to support tendering, contracts management, purchase order, spend analytics and supplier performance management.
- Periodic report to Chief Operations Officer up to date information including the status of the procurement plan /sourcing strategies and compliance to regulatory procurement requirements.
- Oversee the coordination of the procurement process, from planning, tendering process, evaluation, selection, awarding and contracting in accordance with the set guidelines.
- Member and Secretary to the Tender committee.
- Manage the construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that the facilities meet the environmental, health and security standards as well as complying with the government regulations.
- Diarizing and monitoring the expiry of Bank Premises Leases and arranging for renewal including negotiation of revised terms.
- Oversee proper running of utilities for the office buildings such as electricity, water and ensure all faults are dealt with to avoid down time of operations;
- Formulate and ensure implementation of the working environment, occupational health and safety policies and procedures;
- Oversee the Bank’s fleet management, vehicles management, transport allocation, vehicle scheduling, vehicle maintenance, vehicle logs to ensure all vehicles are well equipped and serviced for use by employees.
- Provide support and lead cross-functional teams to ensure acquisition, renovations, and maintenance of premises at Head office and the branches.
- Work with service providers to ensure maintenance of the Bank facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management/Business Administration/ Procurement and Supply Management or any other related field.
- A professional qualification/certification in Procurement is a must.
- Relevant function experience of over eight years, three of which must be on a management role.
- Knowledge of procurement and administration laws and regulations of Tanzania.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge with industry purchase trends, price benchmarking, and business tools / technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of procurement processes.
- Excellent commercial orientation and business acumen.
- Enthusiastic with a high level of accountability and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
TAZAMA HAPA => Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2022/2023
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges,
Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae To firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 05th December 2022.