JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
NSSF Tanzania Balance Check | How can I check my NSSF balance in Tanzania
NSSF Tanzania Balance Check | How can I check my NSSF balance in Tanzania This Page Contains Guide and Steps on How to Check NSSF Balance Via SMS and ONLINE Also NSSF Calculator Ajiraforum team Working Day and Night to prepare Accurate Information to Clear your FAQ Stay with us.
The National Social Security Fund was established under the National Social Security Fund Act [Cap. 50 R.E 2018] to provide social security services to members from private and informal sectors.
Registration of members,
Collection of contributions,
Investing of the collected contributions
Payment of benefits to members
According to Section 6 of the NSSF Act, the following categories of employers and employees are registrable by the Fund. These categories include the following;
- Private Sector which includes: –
- Non-governmental organizations
- Religious organizations
(b) Employees employed in International organizations operating in Mainland Tanzania
(c) Foreigners employed in Mainland Tanzania.
(e) Any other category of persons specified by the Minister
The contribution payable by the employer is twenty per centum (20%) of the employee’s monthly wages
- Employee contribute 10%
- Employer contribute 10%
- Employer may opt to contribute at grater rate
The Fund investment activities are conducted in accordance of Fund’s Investment Policy guided by BOT guidelines/Principles and The Ministry responsible for Social Security Sector.
The Fund provides seven benefits which are categorized as long-term benefits and short-term benefits as follows
Long Term Benefits
Short Term Benefits
Health Insurance Benefit
Pension is a term which expresses all long-term benefits offered by the Fund. It defines periodical payments given to a retired member, invalid persons and survivors of the deceased member to replace the loss of income resulting from old age, disability or death.
NSSF Tanzania Balance Check | Kuangalia Salio NSSF Kwa Simu
The NSSF Member Can Track Their Contributions /Balance on their Hands through Mobile sms Especially for Those who Subscribed Tigo Mobile Network and Vodacom.
NSSF How to check NSSF balance
- Start using Tigo or Vodacom by sending a message with REGISTER followed by your NSSF membership number to 15747.
- After sending the message you will receive a welcome message on NSSF Mobile registration. That is, the message informs you that you are registered on NSSF Mobile.
- After you have received the confirmation message your next step is to write a message with the word SALIO followed by your NSSF membership number and send it to 15747.
- There you will see your NSSF Balance
If you meet any Quarrel on Checking Balance Please Contact Instantly NSSF Support Desk From the contact provided bellow
Under this section our customers and stakeholders can contact with us through various means as listed below;
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address :P.O.Box 1322, Benjamin Mkapa Pension Towers,
Azikiwe St, Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania
- Call Center: 0800 116 773
- Tel:(255) (22) 2163400-19 or (255) (75) 6140140
- Fax: (255) (22) 2200037