JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
AJIRA TANZANIA 2020 / NAFASI ZA KAZI 2020
Position: Project Manager
Salary Minimum of 50,000,000TZS Gross per Annual
Contract type Fixed Term
Contract length 1 year and 6 Months
Full Time 35 hours per week
Application Closing Date 07th May 2020
Interview date TBC
Start date June 2020
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. Our extraordinary volunteers live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. Sharing their unique skills and experience to generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities they work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
Provide management, coordination and direction to the Improving Children’s Learning and Participation (ICLP III) project. This includes volunteer recruitment and management; managing human resource, implementing partners and stakeholders relationships; project deliverables; financial management, reporting and networking, Provide technical assistance and oversight of key processes related to inclusion and safeguarding, If you are passionate about making a difference for marginalised Children’s and giving them a voice, this is your job!
Skills, qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Development studies, Business Administration, Education or other equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience of managing education projects with a particular focus primary education, school managements and child centred teaching methodologies among teachers.
• Demonstrated experience of applying project cycle management practices at a project or community level.
• Demonstrated success at networking and partnership development
• Proven experience in financial management, including budgeting, monitoring and managing expenditure
• Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate others within a team
• Demonstrated ability at successfully monitoring and evaluating projects
• Evidence of leadership skills including handling complex situations to an effective conclusion.
• Oral and written fluency in English, with confidence in communicating to a wide range of audiences
• IT literate (Microsoft packages)
• Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative, flexibility.
• Excellent coordination and planning skills with experience of working under pressure. Time management skills.
• Practical experience gained within an volunteering NGO context in Education and Youth Project
• Commitment to VSO’s work and values
• Experience and knowledge of project locatio
MODE OF APPLICATION: APPLY ONLINE
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
VSO has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy (PDF).
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA