JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at USAID (GHSC TA-TZ) Project – Supply Chain Technical Advisor 2022
Job Opportunity at USAID (GHSC TA-TZ) Project – Supply Chain Technical Advisor 2022 Welcome Ajiraforum.com in this Article you will get USAID Tanzania Job Opportunities Read Description and Requirements in full and Make An Applications.
Job Title : Supply Chain Technical Advisor.
Department/Unit : Capacity Building and Data Use.
Location : Zanzibar.
Reports to : Capacity Building and Data Use Team Lead.
The Global Health Supply Chain Program Technical Assistance – Tanzania (GHSC-TA-TZ) project, supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), provides expert technical assistance to the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar (RGOZ) in strengthening supply chain systems across all health elements, e.g. malaria, family planning(FP), HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis(TB)and maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH).
In coordination with in-country and development partners, GHSC-TA-TZ assists the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar health programs by providing strategic planning and implementation assistance; improving the delivery of health commodities to service sites; providing capacity building support to broaden stakeholders’ understanding and engagement of the supply chain system; and strengthening enabling environments to improve supply chain performance.
The Supply Chain Technical Advisor is a project position, will work under the administrative and technical guidance of the Capacity Building and Data Use Team Lead and is responsible for overall technical support to supply chain strengthening activities in Zanzibar. S/he will work in collaboration with national stakeholders such as the Ministry of Health-Zanzibar including its departments, units and vertical programs, Central Medical Stores (CMS) and other supply chain stakeholders. She/he will also dedicate and ensure that MOH staff have the skills required to manage supply chain management activities including usage of data for informed decisions. She/he will be involved in supporting transition of project’s initiatives into the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar. This position will be based in Zanzibar, with occasional travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a technical resource for the project and stakeholders for implementing supply chain improvement strategies and management approaches.
- Collaborate with Chief Pharmacist Office and Central Medical Store in the implementation of workplan activities
- Support the development of work plans, budgets and its implementation.
- Ensure workplan activities are correctly implemented, completed on time and are of high quality.
- Provide technical support and capacity building to the Zanzibar Supply Chain Officers at both CPO and CMS.
- Provide technical guidance on quantifications of health commodities
- Assist in the implementation of the redesigned ZILS, highlighting and addressing obstacles
- Support the implementation of the IMPACT approach initiative in Zanzibar.
- Collaborate with MOH Zanzibar and GHSC-TA-TZ to monitor the performance of IMPACT teams in ZNZ for supply chain performance improvement.
- Assist in transition of GHSC-TA-TZ initiatives to the RGOZ, monitor the progress of transition, highlight obstacles, and develop plans for addressing obstacles; such initiatives include the LMU, eLMIS, etc.
- Conduct trainings on technical supply chain topics, consulting skills and administrative topics.
- Become a champion in data use; identify challenges in data quality, visibility and use; and develop solutions to address them.
- Strengthen communication and collaboration across vertical programs and supply chain stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance in supply chain logistic systems performance to minimize wastage.
- Prepare and share monthly, quarterly and annual reports including documenting success stories, best practices, and lessons learned
- Prepare presentations, participate and/or represent the project in stakeholders’meetings.
- Complete and submit in a timely manner and well written technical and trip reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Applicants for this position should be Tanzanian nationals or lawful residents who possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A qualified Pharmacist, degree in Supply Chain Management, Public Health, or related degree with at least five years of experience in health programs.
- Experience working in Zanzibar’s public health supply chain.
- Experience providing supply chain trainings.
- Ability to analyze supply chain data, conduct root cause analysis, and prepare quality presentation/reports
- Knowledge of various electronic health information systems such as eLMIS and DHIS2
- Ability to coach and mentor public sector stakeholders
- Proven strong leadership skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and work independently.
- Excellent technical writing and oral presentation skills highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A proven ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar.
- Previous work experience with USAID-funded projects desirable.
Hotel job Tanzania
Non-essential Functions HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their cover letters, Curriculum Vitae with names and contact details of 3 work related references, enclosing certificate copies of relevant education and training.
Submission may be sent to – email@example.com by 20th September 2022.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
GHSC is an equal opportunity employer.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA