- Supervises the implementation of accounting functions by ensuring collection, classification, recording and reconciliation of accounting data.
- Reviews constantly the organization’s financial position and ensures prompt provision of relevant financial information to Management.
- Takes appropriate action for collecting revenue due to the Organization.
- Ensures that the organization timely meets its financial obligations and all payments are made hi accordance with financial regulations and under appropriate authority.
- Ensures prompt production of accurate Annual and Financial reports for auditing and publication in accordance with the statutory requirements.
In Business Development
- Responsible for overall management of all strategic and operational marketing activities.
- Plans and coordinates implementation of business plans and penetration of new markets.
- Coordinates customer care trainings to all staff placed at the organization.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications accompanied by photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonial should be sent to the address below so as to reach them within fourteen days from the date of first press appearance of this advertisement.
Tanzania Standard (Newspaper) Ltd
P.O. Box 9033
DAR ES SALAAM
Voucher No. 01
Deadline: 08.04.2020.Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa