Tanga Cement Plc
Tanga Cement PLC believes that for employees to play their full role in the achievement of the Company’s business objectives, there should exist an on going comprehensive and effective training and development process at all levels. The company therefore invests in personal and professional development from the start of an individual’s career.
The periodic People Forum is part of the on going process of evaluating people’s performance and identifying their potential to meet the Company’s targets.
Tanga Cement PLC makes use of on-the-job training, mentoring, coaching, exchange programs within Group Companies, corporate programs, and also formal external training programs to help employees develop the required skills.
Employment opportunities at Tanga Cement PLC
Position: Dispatch Clerk II
Reporting to: Weighbridge Supervisor
- Responsible for Weighbridge administration ensuring compliance with procedures
- Accurate weighing and recording of truck weights
- Preparation of daily and monthly weighbridge reports
- Plan, coordinate and control plant operations
- Customer Care
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
Knowledge & Skills
- Reasonable independent and able to resolve own difficulties
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Computer literacy
- Able to organize work properly
- Totally honest and trust-worthily
- Attention to detail
- Able to think things through logically
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03rd June, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted