JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Nafasi za kazi TAHEA-Data Clearks |Ajira Mpya October 2020
DATA CLEARKS (3 Positions)
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Monitoring and Evaluation officer (M&E) to conduct entry of project data for HIV Testing services, Family planning, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), Tuber Tuberculosis (TB) and Sexual Transmission Diseases (STD) into designated database.
• Perform routine data review and collection data for all project indicators from catchment health facilities.
Support the assessment of quality of primary source data through checking the completeness, precision, validity and timeliness of data reports.
• Work closely with peer educators (PEs), peer navigators (PNs) and community health workers (CHWs) at community level to support collection and reporting of data.
• Assist the M&E officer in keeping records of all the data reports collected from field activities.
• Support M&E officer to conduct periodic verification and routine data quality (RDQA) assessment at facilities and council level to ensure data quality at all times
• Offer on-job training i.e. (data management, M&E tool recording and uses) to staff and community workers i.e. PE, PN and CHWs.
• Ensure all data (primary and secondary) are securely collected, organized and kept in accordance/ compliance with national data management and confidentiality guidelines.
• Ensuring data quality through review of completed reporting tools submitted to custody offices by field officers and other project affiliates.
• Ensure that files and other documents are stored safely and well arranged in an organized manner.
• Performs other related tasks as required by the organization.
Education and Experience:
• At least a Diploma in Information Technology, sociology, community development or equivalent. Additional training in Monitoring and Evaluation, community mobilization, counseling is of added advantages.
• At least 1 year demonstrated experience working in monitoring and evaluation activities related to health/ HIV prevention, Care and Treatment Programming.
• Knowledge of health and development programs in Tanzania including familiarity with the national KVP, youth and gender guidelines, standards and protocols.
• Experience in programs serving KVP and addressing gender norms. Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP and other vulnerable groups.
• Experience in working with LGA, NGOs, CBOs and health facilities to implement public health projects , especially those working with vulnerable populations.
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
• High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
• Well-developed computer skills.
• Fluent in speaking and writing English and Swahili.
• Ability to build relationship with Key Vulnerable Populations (KVP) groups at community levels.
• Able to work with Health Care Providers staff at different health facilities
• Computer literacy is highly required.
• Able to timely collect, compilation and data analysis as required by the EpiC.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Application are to be lodged through email: [email protected]
Candidates are required to mention the ‘Position Title’ on the subject line of the e-mail. All applicants MUST attach cover letter and their updated Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of academic certificates as supporting documents to their applications.
All applications should be submitted not later than 16:00 HRS on Saturday, 10th October, 2020