Orascom Construction and Engineering Co. (T) Ltd. is a Tanzanian Company dealing with civil works, building contractor, decorations, timber works and other related activities situated in Dar es salaam, Ruangwa-Lindi and Dodoma.
The Company has various vacant posts below of which qualified Tanzanians are invited to apply…
LEGAL OFFICER-1 POST
- Ensure all legal documents of the Company to be in safe.
- Provide legal advice to the Managing Director in relation to ordinary business operations of the
- Review agreements, contracts between the Company and business partners before the Managing Director to sign.
- On behalf of Company to settle any dispute with business partners and represent the Company before the Court
- Liaise with Company’s law firm’s attorneys to get advice for difficult deals when needed
- Ensuring compliance of the Company on all national laws, regulations and licences
- Providing support in the discharge of Company Secretarial duties
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advise Managing Director accordingly
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in Law/LLB Degree
- Minimum three (3) years legal experience
- Experience in board matters and drafting of board papers
- Ability to provide independent advice orally and in writing to the Managing Director on highly technical matters
- High level of professional integrity, honest and confidentiality
- Good planning and organization skills required for the role
ACCOUNTANT- 1 POST
- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions to final Accounts
- Ensuring VAT. PAYE. NSSF. WITH HOLDING TAXES are paid before the due dates
- Prepare Standard journal
- Maintaining and Controlling Petty Cash
- Processing of payroll for both permanent and casual employees
- Balancing off Inter company ledger Accounts and ensuring they are well reconciled.
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly reports
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and
- Any other duties to be assigned by Superiors
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Rnance.
- NBAA Intermediate Level
- 8 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Orascom Construction and Engineering Co. (T) Ltd,
01st Floor, Room No. 121,Pamba Rd/ Sokoine Drive,
Dar es salaam.
Deadline for Submission is on 15th May, 2020.