JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
To manage planning, monitoring & evaluation and knowledge management, by ensuring that program teams are supported to carry out their planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning activities. She/he will be vested with roles of ensuring that framework, plans, tools and data storage solutions are in place. In addition, to streamline processes and tools for program reach, efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability throughout the project cycle and to build capacity of internal staff and local branches to ensure all comply with Mukikute M&E Guidelines.
MUKIKUTE is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) implementing Community Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Programs in Tanzania. The Organisation is looking for interested candidates to fill in the position of Monitoring &Evaluation (M&E) Manager.
Supervision: M&E and Data officers
Duty station: Mukikute Head office
Qualification & Experience
- University degree in Statistics, Social science, Information Management, Public Health or its equivalent, possession of professional training in M&E with at least five years of relevant working experience
- Must have hands on experience in statistical analysis packages: STATA, SPSS, Epi info etc. with excellent qualitative and quantitative methodology
- Should have experience in data management preferably in the Health system or Disease specific related programs
- Must have knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies, including logical models, conceptual frameworks, and assessment/evaluation
- Familiarity with the Government of Tanzania M&E Frameworks and systems within the Health Sector
- Should have demonstrated experience in staff supervision.
- Effective, high-quality communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are essential
Mode of Application
For all interested candidates send your achievements focused CV and copy of relevant academic certificates and cover letter addressed to the Director, Mukikute, via the following email accounts Mkalowela.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application: is on 09th June, 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mukikute is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA