Position: LOGISTICS OFFICER (1 POSITION)
EQUPOINT PROPERTIES LTD
Kibogate Tanzania Ltd is a main distributor of both road and building materials including granite aggregates, washed sand, Pit Sand, crushed stone , building blocks , iron steel, Pavel’s and others, The company is located in Dar es Salaam and now looking forward to extend its other branches in Coastal region and upcountry, Arusha and south zone.
Therefore, Kibogate Tanzania Ltd is looking for a dynamic person to fill the bellow vacancy:
Duty Station: Mbezi Beach Dar es Salaam.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Age Limit: Not below 30 Years
- Coordinate and track movement of materials through logistic pathways
- Organize transportation activities, managing information accrued from site to delivery, and arranging for services as necessary
- Planning the set-up of project sites, as well as coordinating, directing, and monitoring activities of drivers and others involved in executing an assigned project.
- Creating a plan or time-table for the movement of materials and parts supply in compliance with the company requirements.
- Responsible for prioritizing work orders and organizing tasks based on activity deadlines.
- Managing a schedule to track and station materials promptly, as well as providing for preventive maintenance to ensure that projects are accomplished without hitches.
- Responsible for procurement planning and transportation, as well as overseeing the company planning, and maintenance of the fleet.
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored and manage the repair of equipment
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide report in his area of responsibility.
- Applicants are require to have a minimum of certificate or diploma in Logistics, Business administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, or Supply Chain Management, or in any related field
- At least 2+ years working experience in the same field, or in heavy trucks driving
- A valid Driving license obtained from a recognized institute like NIT,
- Mechanical know how of trucks will be the most considered advantage
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels, Client orientation, Organizational skills, Flexibility and Interpersonal skills
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All correspondences should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to email@example.com
clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than June 05th 2020 (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Kibogates Tanzania Ltd does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of
(@kibogate.co.tz) not Gmail, Yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidates be asked for any fee, he/she must report to Kibogate HR Department through the company’s official email;firstname.lastname@example.org