Requisition ID: req8743
Job Title: Project Management Consultancy
Employment Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Kasulu, Tanzania
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an International Nongovernmental Organization that responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. In Tanzania, IRC is supporting refugee program in Kigoma Region. IRC is providing services in Nyarugusu, Nduta and Mtendeli refugee camps in Kasulu, Kibondo and Kakonko Districts.Currently, IRC is supporting refugees and asylum seekers with education and youth development and Women Protection and Empowerment (WPE).
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) seeks to recruit qualified consultant (company) to facilitate Project Management training to IRC staff on the following topic.
The rationale and overall goal of the training is to develop new and existing project management skills, and to ensure that the IRC reaps the benefits of having well trained staff who can bring about well-controlled, project-based approach to the organization business.
Specific Learning Objectives and training content
When participants complete this training course they will be able to understand the core basics of project management, fully understand the role of a project manager in contrary to the “popular belief” and understand principles of project cycle management. It is expected that participants will learn, develop and apply skills and concepts including:
- Planning and scheduling and institute project controls.
- Generate a work breakdown structure.
- Track and manage a project.
- Conduct post project reviews to ensure continuous learning
- To achieve the learning objective, the training will be conducted through a variety of facilitation approaches to deliver the below content.
What is Project Management
- PM Relationship to the IRC strategy and other disciplines.
- Project Management (PM) as a Tool
- How does project management benefit you?
- Project Management Terminology
- Results Based Management
Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Project management cycle and the IRC MfA
- Project Management Processes
Project Management Tools & Techniques
- PCM tools
- Project manager attributes
- Project manager duties
The consultant should have at least a bachelor Degree or Masters from the relevant field.
Strong Communication and writing skills
At least five years of working experience as Project Management expert
Teaching knowledge is preferred
Ability to analyse complex information quickly and simply for audience
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa