Haydom Lutheran hospital through her research center in collaboration with MoHCDEC, PO-RALG and other professional bodies including TAMA and PAT has recently being granted fund to roll-out the SaferBirths bundle of care- Keeping Mothers and Babies Safe During and After Birth involving 30 hospitals in five regions of Tanzania mainland. The main objective of the project is to save mothers and newborn during the time of birth.
Position: Project coordinator-1 post
- Project Management and coordination: work closely with the country lead and Technical Advisor on strategic development of the project
- Ensure adequate preparation of the following annual project documents in close coordination with relevant stakeholders: Yearly Plan of Operation (YPO), project budget, periodic progress reports and annual
- Develop and write project documents, liaise with relevant stakeholders in the consortium of partners and make sure all are engaged accordingly
- Ensure that all relevant project staff, stakeholders and authorities are included in the relevant project management
- Leading the implementation of the facility component according to logical frame work and yearly plan of operation, set the necessary priorities in order to timely reach the mile stone and objectives sets and defined in the project document.
- Provide strategic inputs and leadership to the project coordinator of the community component
- Ensure proper budget management and handle financial means of the project efficiently and effectively with collaboration with technical team.
- Manage project staff and take full responsibilities for the appropriate execution of their duties in collaboration with country director and technical advisor
The project coordinator will have the following qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, Midwifery or related discipline
Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology and related discipline added advantage. Familiarity with Ma’ternal, newborn health programming
Experience in providing Technical Assistance to Government Structures including MoHCDGEC, PORALG, RHMTs, CHMTs and Service delivery points.
Excellent communication skills; both written and orally
Experience working with government agencies and UN agencies.
Experience in advocacy and influencing strategies
Remuneration: Attractive package based on the qualification and experience
Station of work: Haydom, Mbulu Manyara, with at least 40% of time travelling within Tanzania.
Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interview within two weeks after this announcement.
Send your application including; Application letter; certified Academic qualification certificates copies and up to date CV to:
MANAGING MEDICAL DIRECTORHAYDOM LUTHERAN HOSPITAL
HAYDOM, MBULU, TANZANIA
E-mail your application Subject- Project Coordinator SaferBirths Bundle through email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the appliation is 25th March 2020 at 23:59 EAT.
Application Submitted/received after the close of the submission time, will not be considered