Position: Programs Rotation Specialist – Arusha
Our Program Rotation Specialist position is designed to develop new opportunities and fill temporary staffing gaps at the Program Specialist job level.
Our Program Rotation Specialist position is designed to develop new opportunities and fill temporary staffing gaps at the Program Specialist job level. Program Specialists implement projects in the field, translating strategy to direct action to accomplish goals. A Program Rotation Specialist will typically report directly to a Program Associate for professional development and daily management.
- We are looking for professionals with 1 to 2+ years of work experience, and a long-term commitment to our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Strong academic background with previous work experience in challenging projects
- Relevant work experience in similar organizations – social enterprise, startups or consulting. Diverse work experience is a plus – working in multiple different departments or industries
- A history of quickly producing impactful results at scale – moving quickly from project start to results
- Desire to work in different geographic locations, in a field setting. multiple relocations around sub-Saharan Africa are expected and most rotations are field-based
Language: English required, Swahili-speakers are also encouraged to apply
Deadline for Applications: 09th June 2020 5 PM EAT
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 1 year
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent), Swahili.
Send Applications to email@example.com