Physician performs and provides diagnosis, care and treatment of inpatients, ambulatory care patients and emergency patients for full range of clinical scenarios. As an expert licensed provider, the incumbent is responsible for both direct and indirect specialized child, adolescent, and adult services, administrative duties, and continuing education.
Scope of Work:
This position is for the organizationally located in Morogoro Rural area in Mvomero district. The incumbent works under the general supervision of the Plantation General Manager, Human Resource Manager, who provides administrative supervision. Incumbent functions with considerable independence during the course of patient care.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from a United Republic of Tanzania or any of the east Africa Countries, medical school approved by a recognized accrediting body in the year of applicant’s graduation. Or, a Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a medical school not of the Tanzania or East Africa that provided education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited College in the Tanzania, as demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission responsible for certification in Tanzania.
- Completion of approved internship and a license to practice medicine.
- Two to four years of professional experience beyond the completion of formal internship training or progressive experience equivalent in breadth and intensity, or completion of three to four years of residency training.
- Three years minimum clinical experience in Acute Care setting, after completion of a recognized Medical training program is required.
- One year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
- One year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions is required, including experience performing minor surgery such as suturing, removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, and removal of ingrown toenails, identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required
- Must possess and maintain a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a Tanzania or any of the east Africa Country.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Tanzania or any other east Africa country driver’s license.
The successful candidate will be based in Mvomero Morogoro.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting this qualification can send their resumes to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 30th April, 2020
Only short listed applicants will be called for interview.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa