Service Desk Analyst
VACANCIES – DEPARTMENT OF ICT
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of ICT.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Service Desk Analyst.
Responsible for managing calls, emails and tickets raised by users regarding ICT service requests, queries and complaints. A primary contact point for users, so the analyst will login requests and incidents, and then follow up with support teams for resolution within agreed service level targets.
- Support the activities in the ICT Service Management System as required by ISO 20000 requirements.
- Participate in ISO 20000 internal audits and improvement initiatives.
- Recording incidents on Service Desk and ensuring ICT Department members properly record incident information on Service Desk.
- Closing incidents on Service Desk and verifying users and business units have resumed normal operations.
- Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned incidents as well as keeping users and ICT Department informed about incident progress.
- Recording all incidents tickets on Service Desk
- Routing incidents to support specialist groups within the ICT Department.
- Analyzing for correct prioritization, classification and providing initial support.
- Providing resolution and recovery of low level incidents not assigned to support specialist groups.
- Closing incidents all incidents tickets on Service Desk
- Monitoring the status and progress towards resolution of assigned incidents.
- Keeping users and ICT Department informed about incident progress.
- Escalating incidents as necessary per established escalation policies.
- Providing a single point of contact and end-to-end responsibility to ensure submitted service requests and service incidents have been processed.
- Providing initial assessment of service requests to determine which IT resources should be engaged to fulfill them.
- Communicating service requests to other IT resources that will be involved in fulfilling them.
- Escalating service requests in line with established service level targets.
- Ensuring service requests are appropriately logged on Service Desk,follow up for fulfillment and closing the tickets as required.
- Providing data to other ICT department teams from Service Desk.
- Conducting Service Desk customer satisfaction surveys.
- Monitoring progress on the resolution of known errors and advising ICT Department staff on the best available workaround for incidents.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or their equivalent from an accredited institution.
- More than 3+ years of knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a banking IT environment.
- Excellence in interpersonal, communication and team skills.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills.
- Good level of business awareness and problem solving.
- Courtesy and customer focused attitude.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted.
APPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org