Job Opportunities at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited – Machine Specialist September 2022
Reference Number CCB220830-6
Job Title Machine Specialist
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Job Opportunities at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited – Machine Specialist September 2022 Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Engineering for a Machine Specialist position, which will based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to Maintenance Controller.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
• Providing specialist support to the shift based teams during operations.
• Providing guidance and advice to the shift based on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes
• Providing coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation to shift based teams
• Developments of work instructions related to equipment.
• Monitoring and managing performance of equipment
• Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
• Assist fellow team members in the execution of tasks during planned maintenance schedule issued by the planner.
• Take part in routine maintenance as scheduled by the maintenance planner
• Carry out condition monitoring activities where these have been allocated to the technician in accordance with the CM schedule.
• Carry out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
• Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems
• Operate in a safe manner at all times, and to identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
• Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhering to appropriate CCBA policies and procedures
Skills, Experience & Education
- The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field; Qualified artisan and a minimum of 3 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment. Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
The deadline for submitting the application is 2022/09/11
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa